Monday, April 07, 2008

THANK You...

Stop Making Movies About My Books

The Onion

Stop Making Movies About My Books

On the fourteenth of March, in towns nationwide, In every cinema, multiplex, on every barnside, Gleamed another adapting of...


The Onion sums up what I thought the first time I saw a commercial for Horton. I was wrong, though: Dr. Seuss isn't spinning in his grave; he's about to burst out of the ground and hunt down those who have forsaken him.

I don't feel right leaving you with just that; it's not enough. Here are some other fun places to go:

Excelsior News - I hang out here, with some nice people, to talk about all forms of entertainment.

Fully Ramblomatic - All you need to know is that it's funny.

X-Entertainment - Websites come and go, but this one has been around for what equates to an eternity on the Interweb Tubes. It has inspired me on several occasions.

Okay. I feel better now.

Enjoy.

No comments: