Friday, April 04, 2008

Reluctancy

It begins.

I didn't think I should do this, at first. Most people I've encountered, who have a web_log, shouldn't have one. I thought I was one of those people. I don't have a band. I'm not an actor. I'm not running for office. Who the fuck cares what I have to say about stuff, and junk?

Good question.

This is an experiment. I'm going to talk about some things. I think Cleveland is in the beginning stages of turning itself around. I want to share that with people (and maybe, together, we can make sure it happens). I will share things that I think are funny. I will share things that piss me off.

Basically, I'm going to do whatever I want.

Mostly, though, I will try to unleash stories upon you. I like to write and I haven't done enough of it for a very long time. So, I will write for you. I want to entertain you. You can tear my work to pieces, or tell me how much you love it. Just do one thing: tell me why. If it sucks, tell me why. If it's awesome, tell me why. I want to learn and grow and become better.

There's really no other purpose for this site but to entertain you. That makes me happy. I don't want money. I don't want my fifteen minutes. I just want to make someone laugh every once in a while.

So, here's something to set the tone:



Shredder's feeling a little queasy about this.

Time will tell, Chrome Dome. Time will tell.

No comments: