Thursday, May 01, 2008

One Last Trip to Ceres, Part II, the Next Day, the Sequel

Here's Part II of the best story ever written about space since Sunday, April 20, 2008.

Here's a first for Cleveland Rising: an update to a previous story! J.J. Abrams has said
some things that leave me with mixed feelings about the new Star Trek movie. The one that makes me feel good is that ILM is doing the VFX. ILM and Star Trek go well together. So, at least it'll look good.

Lastly, here are some things I hope to write about, or have already written and plan to release here:

  • The Death of the Music Industry
  • The Evolution of Film and Television in the 21st Century (or, The Death of the Visual Entertainment Industry)
  • More Cleveland projects, like: the new convention center, the re-location of the Port of Cleveland, and more!
  • We know Artificial Intelligence will kill us all and we continue to pursue it.
  • More original stories!
  • Action Figure Adventures: Special Edition!

Keep visiting...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your story It was interesting and a non-sci-fi fan could understand it Why were they blaming Reg for the death of that other guy? I didn't understand that maybe you could clarify Otherwise I thought you had nicely developed characters and I'm glad Ewan got the girl as he was very likable You had a couple of grammar errors which I am sure you an find if you edit